Please take a few minutes to review the terms & conditions of Virtual Fitness Space Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter the said term & conditions shall be referred as “Terms & Conditions” and Virtual Fitness Space Pte. Ltd. shall be referred as “VFS”) before you start accessing or using this VFS website including the member’s area. This website is owned by VFS. By using this website including the member’s area, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- Thank you very much for visiting the VFS website. The following Terms & Conditions apply to all concluded contracts on the website of the company; Virtual Fitness Space between the customer and VFS and/or its director, namely Timo Helbig of Kampong Eunos #03-01, Singapore 417786, Singapore (Director: Timo Helbig). The Terms & Conditions also apply to all permanent or regular recurring services and contracts with VFS.
- VFS is not agreeable to any other different Terms & Conditions of the customer unless VFS has expressly agreed to it in written form.
- The customer can purchase ready-made online courses and personalized cookbooks on this VFS website which has been exclusively designed by VFS. In the event the customer signs up for an online course or purchases a cookbook, there shall be no guarantee that the specific individual weight loss and/or fitness goals will be achieved. Even though the customer will be coached by VFS, it shall not guarantee or mean that the customer will achieve the specific individual desired results.
- All information on this website, online courses and cookbooks is only recommendations and does not provide any medical advice.
- The information on this website, online courses and cookbooks strictly does not intend to treat any disease or eating disorders.
- The information on this website, online courses and cookbooks does not prescribe a strict diet or a diet for medical reasons. It provides only general and non-medical nutrition information.
- There may be risks associated with using the recommendations mentioned on this website, online courses and cookbooks for people in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical health condition. If you choose to participate in the online courses and/or applying the cookbooks, you do so of your own free will and accord knowingly and voluntarily. Virtual Fitness Space disclaims any liability from health issues sustained from the use of the given recommendations in the online course and cookbooks.
- It is highly recommended that the customer obtains a physician’s clearance (including but not limited to detailed physical activity limitations and any restrictions, if necessary) before participating in any exercise and diet program created by VFS. VFS takes no responsibility for any consequence related directly or indirectly to any action that the customer takes based on the information, services, products or other material on this website.
- The customer can use different services on the website of www.vfsfit.com, such as signing up to the ready-made online courses and purchasing personalized cookbooks. The contract contains the products and the services, such as training programs, nutrition plans, cookbooks and other materials.
- The ready-made online courses and personalized cookbooks contain information about fitness, nutrition and diet which will be presented in ready-made videos and documents. After the customer selects a ready-made online course or personalized cookbook and once the customer enters his or her customer information and thereafter proceeds with placing the order on the “Checkout” web page, the registration process will be started. After entering the payment information and paying the corresponding amount via Credit Card, PayPal or Alipay within the payment process, the contract between VFS and the customer shall be effective immediately. An automatic created email with the order information and invoice will be sent to the customer’s email address. VFS will create a user in the VFS Learning Management System and send an email with the login information to the customer’s email address. The customer can logon with his or her user name and password to the VFS Learning Management System of the VFS website and start the online course or access further information for the personalized cookbook.
- Upon receipt of the customer’s order, an electronic confirmation email with the order information and invoice will be sent out to the customer immediately. With this the contract with Virtual Fitness Space Pte. Ltd. (Director: Timo Helbig, Kampong Eunos #03-01, Singapore 417786, Singapore) shall become binding.
- Language of contract is English or Chinese
The contract duration of the online courses results from the respective description of the online course on the website of VFS. The contract expires at the end of the contract duration. There will be no automatic extension of the contract. At the end of the contract duration, the access to the VFS Learning Management System and the corresponding online course will be denied. At the end of the contract, the claim of the customer to use the corresponding product shall expire too. The contract duration of purchasing a personalized cookbook expires as soon as the personalized cookbook is sent to the customer’s email address.
The contract is filed by VFS. The order information and invoice will be sent to the customer via email. The Terms & Conditions may be retrieved and printed from the website of www.vfsfit.com.
Any purchased product is strictly not transferable and only the customer is authorized to use the purchased product. Only registered members have permission to watch, view and print any of the information provided within the VFS Learning Management System of the VFS website. Members are strictly not allowed to loan, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the information to another person without the written permission of VFS. The customer’s membership shall be terminated after the completion of the ready-made online courses, as agreed in the contract.
Prices are valid as on the day of purchasing and as shown on the website of VFS.
- VFS only accepts the payment methods offered during the Checkout and Payment process on the website. The customer chooses his or her preferred payment method among the available payment methods by himself or herself.
- As far as a service for payment is made by credit card, the customer gives with the disclosure of the credit card details the authorization to debit the full invoice amount, including applicable shipping and handling cost, to the relevant credit card company.
- As far as a service for payment is made by PayPal, the customer must have a PayPal account and needs to legalize with his or her payment information. Then the customer must go through the PayPal payment process and confirm the payment to VFS.
- VFS is not responsible for error or delays by the payment provider. By making a purchase, you agree to pay VFS all charges at the prices stated for the applicable purchase plan. You further authorize VFS to charge your chosen payment provider.
- You agree to make payment using that selected payment provider. Τhe terms of your payment will depend on your payment provider and may be determined by agreements between you and the payment provider. The payment provider may collect your credit card information as well as other personal information to process the payment.
- VFS does not collect nor store your credit card information.
- Customers are obligated to pay any taxes, charges, and VAT in accordance with applicable legislation.
- The Website is provided “as is”. VFS disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights. To the fullest extent permitted by law, VFS disclaims any warranties for viruses and other harmful components in connection with this website.
- VFS does not guarantee any results from using the online courses and personalized cookbooks. The customer uses the provided online courses and personalized cookbooks at own risk.
- The online courses and personalized cookbooks are provided without warranties at any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties to merchantability or non-infringement.
- No advice, recommendation or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from VFS or through the online courses and personalized cookbooks will create any warranty not expressively stated herein.
- Without limiting the foregoing, VFS does not warrant that the provided content is accurate, true, reliable, correct or complete, that the online courses and personalized cookbooks will meet your requirements, that the online courses and personalized cookbooks will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted and secure, that any defect or error will be corrected or that the content of the online courses and personalized cookbooks are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any content and documents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the online courses and personalized cookbooks is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such downloads or the use of the online courses and personalized cookbooks.
- The liability of VFS – notwithstanding any legal basis and/or in any legal jurisdictions – shall be excluded save and except any damage be caused by malicious intent and gross negligence of VFS, its employees, its representatives or its vicarious agents. Insofar as the liability of VFS is excluded or limited, this also applies equally to the personal liability of employees, representatives or agents of VFS.
- In the event VFS gross negligently breaches a material condition in the contract, where the fulfillment of the attainability of the contract use is of particular importance, the liability of VFS will be limited to the resulting damage upon proof, which is within reasonable expectation under such contract.
- The customer is solely responsible for having an insurance against accidents and injuries that may occur as part of the applied diet and exercise programs.
- The customer understands and acknowledges that VFS and its employees are not licensed dieticians and that any diet and/or nutrition plans information or guidance provided by VFS and its employees do not carry warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding safety or suitability for a particular purpose. The nutrition information is only for suggestions purpose and it is not intended to be prescriptions.
- The customer understands and acknowledges that a physician’s clearance is highly recommended before the beginning of any of the exercise programs offered by VFS. In the event a customer experiences any symptoms such as but not limited to chest pain or discomfort, nausea, pain in the lower or upper back, pain in the neck, shoulders or jaw, weakness, headedness, dizziness, the customer must stop the exercise and see a doctor immediately.
- Customer understands and acknowledges that there is a risk of injury or death associated with participating in any of the fitness products offered by VFS. The customer understands that the fitness exercises are performed at customer’s own risk and that with online exercise courses as offered by VFS no personal trainer is present to correct the form, to advise on correct practices, to monitor heart rate and/or to inform the customer in case any serious injury or death which could potentially occur.
- In case a customer is unsure with an exercise, fitness program, nutrition plan or any other concept designed by VFS, the customer must contact VFS for further information, explanation and demonstrations. VFS is not reliable for user’s misunderstanding on any exercise, description, concept or program designed by VFS.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the limitation of liability included, but is not limited to (I) personal injury or property damage, of any nature or whatsoever, resulting of the use of this website, online courses and personalized cookbooks, (II) any loss or damage due to unauthorized access to or use of online courses and personalized cookbooks stored therein, (III) any loss or damage due to interruption or cessation of transmission from this website, online courses and personalized cookbooks interoperability problems, (IV) any loss or damage due to bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through this website, online courses and personalized cookbooks by any third party, (V) any errors or omissions in any content, (VI) any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party, (VII) any statement or conduct or any third party on this website, (VIII) any loss or damage resulting from the use, or inability of use, any portion of this website, online courses and personalized cookbooks or damage of any kind in your data.
- The limitations on liability apply whether liability is based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not VFS is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- VFS does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the truth and/or accuracy of any information that is posted on this website as well as for the VFS’s reliability and/or the VFS’s ability to conduct business properly of customers.
- The foregoing limitations of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
- All information provided to you on this website, online courses and personalized cookbooks may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of VFS.
- The distribution of any parts of the information provided to you on this website, online courses and personalized cookbooks via the internet or any other means without the permission of VFS is illegal and punishable by law. Any disclosure of any parts of the information provided to you on this website, online courses and personalized cookbooks to a third party specifically including a direct competitor is strictly prohibited and will be vigorously challenged in a court of law.
- You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in protected content. VFS does not grant you any express or implied license to the intellectual property of VFS unless expressly authorized by these Terms & Conditions.
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that all of the information provided on this website, online courses and personalized cookbooks is confidential and shall be VFS’s sole and exclusive intellectual property and proprietary information. You are only granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use this website, strictly in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. You agree to use only for the specific purposes as allowed in these Terms & Conditions.
- You acknowledge that the information provided to you on this website, online courses and personalized cookbooks is proprietary, confidential and extremely valuable to VFS and VFS would be materially damaged by your disclosure of the provided information.
- You acknowledge and agree that monetary damages provide an insufficient remedy for the breach of this confidentiality obligation and that VFS shall be entitled to injunctive relief.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold VFS and all of its directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs), incurred by the indemnified parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions.
- You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in VFS’s defense of any claim. VFS reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of VFS.
- This obligation also applies after the end of the use of VFS.
- This website, online courses and personalized cookbooks is owned by VFS.
- The information, logos, service marks, graphics, diagrams, artwork, pictures, documents, videos, software programs, and other content and materials, on the VFS website and used in the online courses and personalized cookbooks are protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. The VFS contents are owned, or used under license, by VFS. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of this website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any VFS or third-party trademarks.
- The Terms & Conditions do not transfer from VFS to you any VFS or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with VFS.
- Unless otherwise provided, the VFS contents shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the authorization of the relevant rights holder.
- VFS may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, process, and other materials on this website including the VFS Learning Management System, or terminate the website at any time.
- VFS will not be liable if for any reason all or part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- VFS may modify the Terms & Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms & Conditions. Accordingly, the customer agrees to review the Terms & Conditions periodically. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to the Terms & Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- VFS may restrict access to the entire website or certain parts of the website to individual users (including enrolled customers) who, in VFS’s opinion, have violated these Terms & Conditions.
- You grant to VFS and its service providers the perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your uploaded or VFS-tagged user content in any manner to be determined in VFS’s sole discretion, including but not limited to on its webpage, social media pages operated by VFS, promotional emails and advertisements, and in other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media or imprint now or hereafter known.
- VFS may use, edit, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your user content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
- You grant VFS the right to use your user name, real name, image, likeness, caption, location or other identifying information in connection with any use of your user content.
- The user content that you submit is deemed non-confidential and VFS has no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information, in whatever form, contained in any submission, except pursuant to VFS’s respective privacy policies.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of the use of your user content as provided herein.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your user content, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all rights to your submission as described in this section, including but not limited to all rights you need to provide, publish, upload, input or submit your user content.
The law applicable to these Terms & Conditions of this website is the law of the Republic of Singapore and the courts of the Republic of Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
- The Terms & Conditions posted by VFS on the website or in respect to the website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and VFS.
- The Terms & Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- VFS may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. VFS shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond VFS’s reasonable control.
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms & Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms & Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms & Conditions.
- You may assign your rights under this agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions.
- This agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Last updated December 2, 2019